MSFF Rod Building class
Want to build your own fly rod?
MSFF is holding a rod building class designed to teach you the fundamentals of building a fly rod. Join us in October 18th, 25th, and November 1st at the Bass Pro shops on Macon road from 6pm to 8pm to learn this amazing skill. The class is limited to 5 participants and sign up is required. So please register as soon as possible to secure your spot. The class will cost $45 per person and includes a $20 refundable (upon return of rod building equipment) deposit. $45 is due at time of registration
MSFF Provides the rod building equipment if you do not have any yourself and provides a list of discounted rod blanks you can purchase.
Once you have registered please email our Education Director, John Bannister at email@example.com and he will send you an order form to complete. If you would like to purchase your own blank and rod components, please let him know at that time. All order forms should be returned to John no later then Friday October 11th to ensure that rod blanks and components arrive before part 1 of the class on October 18th.
To complete the order form:
1. Select the rod blank you wish to build
2. Select the guide set (the appropriate guide set will be ordered for your rod blank weight)
3. Select the handle type (half wells for up to 6wt and full wells for 7wt and higher)
4. Select the Tip Top (this is the tip of the fly rod and the correct size for your rod blank will be ordered.
5. Add up the total and please have that payment ready for the first class
If you wish to order your own blank, please let John Bannister know and do not complete an order form. You should order your own blank to arrive in time for the first class on October 18th.
If you have any questions please call or email Vince Marascuilo.